Thursday, December 20, 2007

SLEEP, NOW.


The last 3D render is complete...

One more practical fx shot to comp and a few pages of notes to address.

The notes are little things that I need to fix now or they will bug me (forever). Like:
"Hand bigger on pregnant."
"Move the baby on pitchfork scene back 5 or 6."
"Darker dead bodies @ flooded house."
"Cee's eyes should be closed because she has fallen asleep."
"Take blowing hair off apocalypse pull-back, looks stupid."
"Lengthen rails under blood to telephone poles."
"Add piece of train to observation deck, lame."


Won't take long to make these fixes.

My G5 has been on 24 hrs a day for the past 2 1/2 years -- either working or rendering. It can finally catch up on sleep. Not me. What remains: the score and those notes. I can say this, though: the heavy lifting is over.

We will be submitting the film to festivals through the coming year. If it will be screening someplace, you'll hear about it here first.